Thursday, March 10, 2011

To online date or not? That is the question.

I don't even know if anyone reads this blog or not... I am thinking I will do a few posts on dating tips. I know I am not an expert by any means, but I had my fair share of dates in my day. One thing I never tried was online dating.

I am wondering if most people still think online dating has a stigma attached to it? I must admit that I use to think it was only for the desperate and lonely-hearted. But, I think I am changing my tune about online dating.

If I was single and having trouble meeting people, I think I would try it. Lately it seems like a lot of people I know met their mate online. These couples all seem normal. So, why not try it? I say if you have exhausted all other resources then go for it! What do you have to lose?

1 comment:

  1. I read your blog! I do not think online dating has a stigma attached to it. Everyone is attached to Facebook, their iphones, their email, blogs, text, etc...people probably facebook snoop or google their crush's name before asking someone out...it almost seems actually calling someone on the phone for a date is outdated!

    ReplyDelete